Soap Making Class
SOAP MAKING CLASS:
PLEASE CALL US TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE FOR THE CLASS AT 832-596-2481.
SPACE IS LIMITED, SO DON’T WAIT TO REGISTER!
Your bath is your special, private getaway. Add to the décor of your bathroom while bringing out your soap-making creativity. We are going to make fragrant, handmade, glycerin soaps. Make your bath at-home getaway by adding beautiful and fragrant handmade glycerin soaps. Express your creativity as well as have fun by making your own soaps.
In this course, you will create different types of soaps. We will discuss soap colors, molds, fragrances, essential oils, extracts and herbs. We will have discussions on how to make organic, natural and/or medicinal soaps that are gentle on sensitive skin.
SOAP MAKING TOPICS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ingredients and equipment
- Where to obtain supplies
- Adding herbs, glycerin, extracts
- Fragrance oils, colors, and molds.
- How to make soap from scratch
- How to make chemical-free/organic, herbal and natural soaps
- Knowledge about different types of soap bases, colors, scents, fragrance oils
- Information on where to buy soap making supplies
Relax and have fun! Please dress accordingly.
Class lasts about 2-1/2 hours based on class size and discussion.
Note: Most soaps will need time to set, so we will cut and package them for pickup after 24 hours.
Cost: $49.99 per student. Melt n Pour
Cost: $120.00 per student. Cold Process Soap